At Gloucester Church we’ve suspended public worship gatherings, in response to COVID-19 advice from the Ontario Government. The church building is now closed.
Yet, we can still worship “together.”
Here’s how to connect:
– Please join Pastor Denise: 10 am, Sunday morning, https://www.facebook.com/gloucesterchurch/ (Look for a photo of our church building on the home page.) You can connect with the service, even if you don’t use Facebook.
If you don’t want to log in, choose “not now.”
You will be able to view the service live, or anytime later.
– Or, visit our website to listen to sermons. (Recordings are uploaded a day or two after they are preached.) www.gloucesterchurch.ca
Regular activities are cancelled in the church building, and the office is closed.
We check all emails and phone messages regularly.
Go to the following pages, for updated information:
- What’s on? will continue to list activities, now being offered
through online groups.
- The Sunday School page may have some ideas & activities for family worship, but these are more likely to be on our Facebook page.
- The Donations page has information on the many ways you can continue to contribute to God’s work, through Gloucester Church.
Please know that Pastor Denise & the Elders and Church family pray for neighbours, health-care workers, families, and vulnerable folks across the region. Know that God is with you. God is our refuge and strength; an ever-present help in trouble.
Click on the link below for some Government of Ontario material that may be helpful:
COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool
And for online support: